Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March 31, 2015 - Graceland Pictures



Signing the wall at Graceland.

Elvis' and his parents' and his grandma's graves. It was super peaceful and the inscriptions were very touching.


The ipad makes me look pretty nerdy, but on it was a very classy tour led by John Stamos. Graceland knows how to do things right!



Two super cool rooms. Elvis heard that the president watched all 3 news channels at once, so Elvis got 3 TVs so he could do the same!




Hey Y'all. Well I finally made it to Graceland. It was great! I went with Hermana Ponce. It was very beautiful and the rooms decorated like the 70's were very kooky. I would say my favorite part was the meditation garden where he's buried. It was very peaceful. Have a great week.
Love You!
Sister Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment