Tuesday, May 12, 2015

May 11, 2015 - Mother's Day

Hey y'all! 
     So yesterday was a pretty good Mother's Day, it was great to see my family. And it was great for my family to see my cute companion Sister Garcia and of course Bronzie and Armando. Also yesterday Nautica and Torenzo came to church. They are already good friends with the young men and young women. They are very comfortable and just glow when they enter the church.
     This week we met a super awesome deaf man! We were calling numbers on Sister Garcia's video phone and met him. We had a good chat about his religious background and our Sunday services, and now we have an appointment with him tomorrow night. It was super crazy that we found him, we are excited to teach him! 
    That is honestly about it. This week I worked really hard at being really motivated and really happy, so it was good. President Wakolo at our zone meeting this week had talked about becoming not only a missionary, but a true disciple of Christ. That is a very good goal, so I am trying my best! I love you and hope you have a good week!
Sister Nielsen 
The Hermanas had a real good time walking.

Some good ole Southern food at Abbay's with the Hermanas and Sister Training Leaders.


Some tres leches the Hermanas brought home (don't worry, I didn't eat all of this).

Making s'mores and eating yummy pineapple coconut cashew rice with the Arringtons.


I just love Hermana Hudson!


Shrimp cocktails for lunch. All of my pics are of food this week, IDK why!



Enjoying some scenic llamas.


No comments:

Post a Comment