Friday, October 3, 2014

October 3, 2014 - Texts and Tornadoes

This morning as I was leaving work, I pulled my phone out of my bag and saw this text:  Just letting you know that your daughters were safe during our tornado. They are heading back to their apartment. J
Next were these two photos:

When I texted this member back thanking them for the texts and photos, they sent back this:
Interesting point. President Wakola asked the missionaries to find two homes in their area that they could use as "safe" houses. Sister Grindstaff asked for our home on Sunday. They were less than one mile away when the storm hit. They are both superior missionaries and we love them.
It is so great to know that the Lord and other members watch out for our children when they are serving Him.
Marcie, aka Sharly's mom




No comments:

Post a Comment